Skip to main content

April 8, 2020 (part 1)


I won't make you wait. She is Covid-19 Negative AGAIN!!! She keeps failing this test and I am 100% happy about that. This is probably one of the only times I hope my kids fail at something. Failing tests for infectious diseases and also not making the cut to be in the next Justin Bieber music video. Those are my real-life hopes.

Meanwhile, Shannon is back in all her routine therapies today! She probably needed a break and is now ready to tackle the rest of the week's strenuous work!

Thank you for your prayers! I'll update you on how her day went later!

I told Shannon we were making sugar cookies for Easter today, and she wasn't happy with me for sharing since she can't make or have any (that pouty lip again).  Here's her related quote:

Hades: Love to, Babe. But unlike you gods lounging about up here, I regretfully have a full-time job that you, by the way, so charitably bestowed on me, Zeus. So, can't. Love to, but can't.

Disney- Hercules

Comments

Post a Comment